We believe that, in making you aware of how we use your nonpublic personal information, and to whom it is disclosed, this will form the basis for a relationship of trust between us and the public that we serve.
Our Policies Regarding the Protection of the Confidentiality and Security of Your Personal Information
In the course of our business, we may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you or your authorized representative on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
- Information we receive from our internet web sites;
- Information we receive from the public records maintained by governmental entities that we either obtain directly from those entities, or from our affiliates or others; and
- Information we receive from consumer or other reporting agencies.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information from unauthorized access or intrusion. We limit access to your nonpublic personal information only to those employees who need such access in connection with providing products or services to you or for other legitimate business purposes.
Disclosure of nonpublic personal information
We may disclose your nonpublic personal information with our affiliates, such as insurance companies and other real estate settlement service providers. We also may disclose your nonpublic personal information to:
- agents, brokers, or representatives to provide you with services you have requested;
- third-party contractors or service providers who provide services or perform marketing or other functions on our behalf; and
- others with whom we enter into joint marketing agreements for products or services that we believe you may find of interest.
In addition, we will disclose your nonpublic personal information when you direct or give us permission, when we are required by law to do so, or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities. We also may disclose your nonpublic personal information when otherwise permitted by applicable privacy laws such as, for example, when disclosure is needed to enforce our rights arising out of any agreement, transaction or relationship with you.
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW.
Internet Web Sites
Home-Land Title’s website may use “cookies” to improve the level of service to visitors. Cookies are lines of text that are transmitted to a web browser and temporarily stored on the visitor’s hard drive. When the visitor logs out of the website, these cookies are erased. When the visitor returns to the Home-Land Title website the cookies will be transmitted again. These cookies do not collect personal identification information and Home-Land Title does not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to determine a visitor’s identity or e-mail address. Browsers can be configured to notify visitors when cookies are about to be received and provide visitors with the option of refusing cookies.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to following: Home-Land Title 511 Keywood Circle, Flowood, MS 39212
Phone: (601) 948-3595 Fax: (800) 734-7504